Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Woe is Me

Hmmmm. . . I thought I would take a moment for a little pity party.  Woe is me.  I am in the middle of getting my classroom together with very few days until school starts.  I just didn't know how hard it would be to get started.  I am mentally exhausted from the effort.  I feel that everyone does things differently and when I look around I don't necessarily see anything that will work for me.  I feel like I am getting started about 10 seconds behind the gun, everyone else is looking at the finishline and I am looking at their tail ends!  Sigh. sniff sniff sniff

Ok! Party over! Back. To. Work!  We have a meeting this morning to plan the first six weeks of school.  I feel that once we have sat down to do that, I will have a better feel for where I need to go.  I hope everyone comes and gives their input.  I am going!  With that said, let me get dressed and go!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments: