Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chugging on along

So I have found some great resources!  I am very very excited.  www.kellyskindergarten.com has been sooooo very helpful.  Of course, I have also been very confused!  This center thing is really getting to me.  I think I have too many ideas.  I am not sure how I am going to make everything work.  And I still need to get a po and go to Landmark books and get my calendar and stuff that I have on hold.  This was the secretary's first week back so I didn't want to bother her.  I get the feeling that she can be a little grumpy! (This might be putting it mildly if the looks I have been getting mentioning her name are something to go by.)

Anyway . . . starting something new is very interesting.  It is cause for a lot of introspection.  I went into this for the right reasons.  I am glad I did it.  Of course, I am very scared that I won't be able to continue from here on out.  Will my convictions be enough to carry me through?  Will I lose myself in this?  I guess now is the time to put my big girl panties on and suck it up.

No comments: