Monday, January 03, 2011

Sleep

Ok. So I sat in front of this doctor today. He is one of those who crosses his legs and listens very seriously to everything you say even though it is very funny. Then he says something funny, but with a serious face so do I laugh?!!!!? I smiled politely and nodded though I really wanted to laugh. Dr. Cohen says that I do have sleep apnea, but my insurance company says that I must do the sleep study. I will sleep at this place tomorrow night and Wednesday night. I didn't ask if I could bring my laptop. Maybe I will take Gerrell's. He's not supposed to have it during the week anyway. Plus I am going late enough at night that he will not need it.

I have to wash my hair and not put anything on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING ON MY HAIR!!!! No shea butter, no leave in conditioner, no hot six oil! What will my hair look like? I am transitioning to natural and I plan to let it transition out until my natural hair is as long as my permed hair. I like my hair around my shoulders and that is what I am going to do. Anyway. . . . Nothing on my hair. I am quite satisfied with my hair the way it is right now. So nice and soft and moisturized! Sigh. Nothing on my hair. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Now if I start getting really good sleep and still don't feel better, I am going to go back to the doctor. I know that some of it is my diabetes. I have got to get that under better control. And I plan on doing that starting tomorrow. I am going to be like a demon with checking and checking and checking my blood sugars and making sure that I take insulin before I eat, not after I have started. Anyway, there are numerous problems that I hope to take care of in the future and just feel better. I want to feel better. I am going to feel better.

No comments: