Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shopping

It is very interesting to go shopping in Jonesboro during the Christmas season. There were sooooo many accidents. And unbelievably, someone called in a bomb threat at Wal-Mart on Highland.

Larz was gone today which was ok. It was kinda like he was at work. I missed him, but not like he was gone out of town.

Kim brought the girls and her niece and nephew over today, because Kerry got out of jail and acted a fool at her house. It is ridiculous how stupid grown people will act. She has dealt with him for the last nine years and it is time to move on. I just hope that she sticks with it! I just pray and pray and pray that she will not let him back. Bobby is 20 time better than Kerry in pretty much every way that I can see. sigh.

Ok, I have been up too long and need to go to sleep.

No comments: