Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer School

Ok. So I have started summer school which is no problem. I have a test next week and I have already started studying. I have to do my philosophy and I have started what we will call preliminary work on that. I am very tired recently so my motivation for these things is very low.

My friend Kim is also going to summer school. I helped her write her paper. I love my friend, but more often than not she only calls me when she needs something. I don't think she even realizes this. Oh well, I will trudge on. I do enjoy talking to her, but even more important, I think that she needs someone like me in her life.

My bestest friend Sarah is getting married. I am really struggling with going. We can stay at her home which will save money, but it is quite a ways from here. This means that it will take a chunk out of our money that we don't have to spare. I really really really want to see her. I haven't seen her since I was pregnant with VJ. And I know we won't have any money next summer. We will figure it out. I want to go.

No comments: