Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Understanding

You know you don't have to understand me.  

I don't give a shit if you do.  

If you are not someone in my personal bubble, you may consider me cold or even deliberately offensive.  I am rarely deliberately offensive.  What I am is honest and truthful.  Don't ask me a question you don't want to know the answer to.  Seriously!  Why ask me a question and then argue about my opinion!!!  We do not ever have to agree.  We only have to be respectful to each other.

People call me blunt.  I'm not blunt.  I rarely say everything that is going through my mind.  Who wants that?!?!  Who wants to know the random trains of thought that run through my mind?  BUT IF I ask you a question, don't dance around the answer.  And if you aren't comfortable answering, then say that.

I don't even care about talking about me behind me back.  If you wanted me know you would say it to my face.

No comments: