Tuesday, June 15, 2010

They know so little

Ok. So everyday in class I feel like a big knowitall dork. Why should I be made to feel like this just because I read the paper, watch the news, read education news and just in general pay attention!? Why? All I know is that on a daily basis in class I don't want to raise my hand and I don't want to talk because I don't want people to look at me like there goes that chick again who thinks she knows it all. It's not that I knowitall or even a whole lot sometimes. Sometimes it is just how the teacher phrases the question "Have you heard about ______________?" Well, if it just happens to be a general idea of what is going on, then yes I know about it somewhat.

I just look around and look at these people and continue to make my list of people who will not be allowed to teach my children! lol.

No comments: